Tuesday, January 12, 2010

some cherished time with my sweet baby...

so i did it...i went ahead and made the decision of sending my oldest sons, Bones and Boo, back to school. and i am happy to say they are already well adjusted to it...in a matter of less than a week! they are thrilled to be back, actually, with friends and learning.

and i cannot deny i am reveling in the peace and quiet and in the time to enjoy my baby! Ginging is so happy to have me all to himself. and i eat him up...today he crawled around on the floor blowing and chasing a feather...ecstatic in his ability to move the flffy thing with his breath! it was beautiful and i was so happy, felt so lucky to be witness to it. we bathed together and fresh out of the tub he nursed to sleep, his tummy against mine...

he is my last child...and i have to remember to slow down and savor the moments that he needs me...before i know it these little boys will be men, with hairy armpits and huge feet and be able to throw me over their shoulders...they won't need me. and i'll miss them through to my bones.

reminder to self: slow down and enjoy this life...

No comments:

Post a Comment